International Medical Cannabis Association (IMCA) in affiliation with NACPT Pharma College conducted the 1st Educational Medical Cannabis Conference in the year 2017, in Canada and was recognized as one of Canada’s major cannabis events.
The conference presented the investment, economic, career development, and current regulations in the cannabis industry. Speakers from various leading cannabis and pharmaceutical retail industries were invited to guide our students through their careers. The panel members of the conference conducted seminars on trending topics in the pharmaceutical industry and cannabis retail space. The events were encompassed with a professional series of medical cannabis workshops and certificate programs for the attendees.
Here is a quick snippet of our speakers and the topics discussed during the two day conference:
- What are the prospects of starting a cannabis business in Canada?
- What are the legal realities related to cannabis sectors?
- How to deal with medical or recreational cannabis at work place, policy making when dealing with Cannabis products and employees?
- How do we consult patients and consumers?
- How to proceed with the licensing process with Health Canada?
- How to develop a product in the cannabis industry?
- What is the importance of clinical studies and validation?
- And much more…